IT outsourcing services – cooperation models:
Service/employee provision model:
- Model I – services provided by IT Works within the specified scope and SLA.
- Model II – employees made available based on the body-leasing model.
- Model III – Local Competence Centers.
- Model I – services provided only by the employees of IT Works.
- Model II – mixed team (the employees of the client and IT Works).
- Model III – taking over employees who continue to work at the client’s premises.
- Model I – use of the client’s infrastructure only.
- Model II – taking over (repurchasing) the infrastructure from the client and making it available to the client.
- Model III – provision of our own infrastructure and making it available.
- Model I – a monthly flat fee.
- Model II – a flat fee and a variable fee depending on the number of ordered and implemented projects.
- Model III – a variable fee depending on the number of requests (remote support only).
- Model I – implementation based on the client’s processes.
- Model II – implementation based on the suggested and accepted procedures of IT Works.
- Model III – mixed model.
In every case we are ready to accept and apply client’s security policies.