Atmosfera User Right Management (URM) is used for comprehensive handling of user right assignment and control processes in the organization’s IT systems. The system allows for quick and comprehensive ordering of the right management processes. Thanks to the automation of many activities, the system supports the organization’s security policies. Additional system expansions support proactive measures aimed at ensuring IT system security.
The system was designed with quick implementation in organizations in mind. Emphasis was put on workflow mechanisms, automation of activities, support for security policies and audits of compliance with security rules in the organization.
The Atmosfera URM module can be either a stand-alone application, or it can work jointly with Atmosfera Service Desk or Atmosfera Customer Operations.
- Defines the structure of IT systems for which the right control process will be handled
- Integrates with the data source about the company’s organizational structure
- Acts as a repository for all requests submitted in the system
- Defines many functional structures, which allows for assigning roles and rights to individual users depending on their place in the functional structures. The mechanism allows for:
- automatic adjustment of rights to the role in the organization
- monitoring of security policies
- quick and automated procedure for granting rights to new employees
- Builds workflow handling and implementing right management processes, based on the roles in the organization and for individual systems – defining actions, roles and process flow
- Creates system operation reports:
- rights within a given system
- rights of a given user
- changes to the rights introduced in a given period for individual systems and individual user groups