The module for handling service requests (Service Desk) is particularly important for organisations providing their services to external recipients. The necessity to meet the obligations set forth in rigorous SLA agreements and to maintain high service quality, while at the same time documenting all the activities, enforces the use of tools that support request handling, order settlement and reporting the performance status of the SLA agreement. Atmosfera Service Operations was designed based on the Atmosfera Service Desk module.
- Extended abilities to accept user requests (web interface with many service catalogue versions, automatic uploading of e-mails, phone request registration, order import from other systems), creating a real Single Point of Contact for all service users. Request registration is also generated by active components of the users’ infrastructure.
- Mechanisms for assigning orders to individual specialists or service teams
- Full control over the request handling process, with continuous and automated delivery of the current request status to customers and supervision over the observance of SLA agreement parameters
- Full access to the lists of provided services and open requests for authorised persons on the Customer’s side.
- The ability for the organization’s managers and directors to instantly view the number of orders, fulfilment of obligations stemming from SLA agreements, and the workload of individual professionals and teams
- Comprehensive escalation mechanisms allowing for earlier response time to the danger of missing pre-set deadlines, overburdening of individual teams or arriving complaints