Atmosfera is a modular system based on our proprietary ATMO platform. Atmosfera’s main purpose is to optimise business processes and provide support for recipients of IT services.
Atmosfera has been operating in the largest Polish companies for over 10 years. It is used, among the others, by: TVP SA, Agora SA, Netia SA, PTC Sp. z o.o., P4 Sp. z o.o., Bank Ochrony Środowiska SA, Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego SA, Getin Noble Bank S.A. Thanks to the extensive experience of itWORKS professionals in integration, design and implementation of IT systems, the implementation of Atmosfera is carried out efficiently in all its aspects (consulting, technical and organisational).
The currently available modules are as follows:
- Atmosfera Service Desk — an extensive IT department management module, used by several dozen of the largest Polish companies. The only Polish system certified for compliance with ITIL guidelines (PinkVERIFY™ & ITIL® Software Scheme (ISS) Assessment).
- Atmosfera Service Desk – Outsourcing Services — a version of the Atmosfera Service Desk module adapted to the needs of companies providing services to external Customers (technical support, colocation, etc.).
- Atmosfera Customer Operations — an efficient customer communication support module allowing for efficient handling of incoming queries, complaints, and requests for information, among other things. It supports customer service from a Call Centre and the work of back office professionals.
- Atmosfera User Right Management — provides a comprehensive handling of processes related to controlling user rights, particularly in the organization’s IT systems.
- High performance and scalability
- Data security
- Advanced access control and data separation mechanisms
- Ability to implement complex business logic
- Mechanisms for continuous adaptation to the changing requirements of the business environment
- Immediate access to management information
- Automation of routine activities
- Support for worldwide standards and collections of best practices