We are pleased to announce that recently a world leading company in the industrial sector, which employs nearly 90,000 employees in almost 200 countries, has joined the group of IT Works outsourcing Clients. For the next 3 years, our new client we will be provided support in the following areas:
- IT support for users – remotely and on-site,
- management and coordination of IT infrastructure development works,
- third-party management and supervision of the IT services performed by them,
- IT department support in planning operational and investment expenditures,
- contract and IT service provider management support,
- application management and software register keeping,
- current IT documentation maintenance.
– Based on the Client’s organizational policy, we cannot give the name of the company. However, I can certainly confirm that this is one of our largest outsourcing projects, the acquisition of which significantly strengthens our position in the Polish IT market. I am speaking here mainly about the potential of our team, their professionalism and competence, which contributed to the decision to choose IT Works, further experience, which we will gain with it, and the conviction that our direction of development of IT outsourcing activities is correct”, says Wojciech Wolny, President of the Management Board of IT Works.